Get a quick answer to the question —
"What will be the size of my finished quilt?"
Tweak your layout as QuiltSize adjusts the number of blocks...
- Play with quilt size, block size
- Add borders and sashing
- Unlock more features with InApp purchases to set blocks on-point, add more borders (up to 4), share your layout as a PDF, save an unlimited number of quilt layouts
Create a quilt layout in three simple steps —
1. Set the overall size
2. Enter block size & setting... add borders & sashing
3. Play with borders & sashing until your plan is just right... adjusting is easy because you can see changes instantly!
Now you've got a library of layouts —
Your layout is ready as a Reference — to Share & Print
- Send layout to the QuiltSandwich app — get instant yardage for batting, backing, and binding. Then, in QuiltSandwich, exchange block pieces for the QuiltSize blocks for instant piece yardage, cutting diagrams & help selecting fabrics.
- Share image on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram.
- Email, print, or iMessage an image or PDF (PDF must be unlocked by In-App purchase).
- Share layout in .ezq format to any device with QuiltSandwich... even share with a friend!