'+' starts a new layout
Tap for menus to define layout
1. Choose mattress, drops & pillow tuck to set desired size
2. Using your quilt design as a guide...
Define the block setting, sashing & borders
3. Now adjust settings until diagram 'looks right'
While you play, QuiltSize instantly adds & subtracts blocks to keep layout to size
To use pinch-and-zoom —
iPad: Tap the side menu to select a piece, then pinch & zoom to change it.
iPhone: Pinch & zoom the last piece edited.
To switch pieces, tap for the pop-up —
Name & Save with notes
Your library of layouts
Share quilt layouts — they're yours... so why not?!
Tap the Share button in the bottom toolbar to —
- Send layout to the QuiltSandwich app — get instant yardage for batting, backing, and binding. Then, in QuiltSandwich, exchange block pieces for the QuiltSize blocks for instant piece yardage, cutting diagrams & help selecting fabrics.
- Share image on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram.
- Email, print, or iMessage an image or PDF (PDF must be unlocked by In-App purchase).
- Share layout in .ezq format to any device with QuiltSandwich... even share with a friend!
Calculate yardage with QuiltSandwich!
How to share QuiltSize layout